Linuxchix is entirely volunteer run, and we can always use more help!
You don't need advanced technical skills to help out.
We need volunteers for all sorts of roles like,
- answering email queries
- administering the email lists
- screening messages that were filtered as spam
- Keeping linuxchix.org content up to date
Of course, we also have lots of roles for volunteers who do have technical knowledge like,
- Assist in development
- Help us with system administration
- Assist with design/media needs
- Run an online course.
The best way to get started is to,
1. Join the volunteers email list, where you can contact all LinuxChix.org volunteers.
2. Specify your interest area and request for a website account to use the "Volunteers: log in" link in the left navigation.
3. Familiarize yourself with the existing roles - Maintaining LinuxChix page.
We look forward to hearing from you!