This is a LinuxChix course page. This and the other courses pages are yet to be ported to
the new LinuxChix website. Please feel free to browse the course in the meantime.
We appreciate your patience.
Linux commands course
The Linux Commands course describes useful Linux command line programs. The course is currently on hiatus.
Here are the posts in the Linux commands course:
- new course: Random Sysadmin/User Commands
- Linux commands: /etc/crontab, crontab
- Finding things with locate, find, and grep
- tee, file, stat, find [correction]
- tty, uname, /etc/issue, id, lsof, cksum, md5sum, id
- customizing a 2.4 kernel
- customizing/installing a 2.6 kernel
- Runlevels! part deux- console switching
- Creating A Custom GRUB Splash Image
- installing GRUB without a floppy disk