[Courses][Python] Assignment1

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 3 20:20:17 EST 2003

G'day Cynthia,

I think that python is a good language to start to program in, it avoids some
of the complications of other languages whilst introducing you to things like
Object oriented programming.   I am sure that you will enjoy it, there is
quite a sense of achievement when you get a program (big or small) to work.

I am sorry to have to disapoint you but unfortunatly this course is not
running at the moment.  Due to a large number of problems the course
stagnated, and I am too busy to run it at the moment.  The only reason that
you found the course is because I missed those links when I removed the links
from the site.  I think that I will go back and put a note up there to that
effect.

You may still find the list of references helpfull, and I suggest that you
find one that appeals to you and post any questions to the programming list.
(programming at linuxchix.org)  (You will need to join that list.)

sue