[techtalk] Fwd: Question re: Firewalls

Kriselda Jarnsaxa linux at netpagans.com
Sun May 13 03:15:46 EST 2001

Mary --

Thanks for the link !

James --

Thanks for the info -- I'll look into it.

> What sort of firewalling do you need

Basic general protection to and from the Internet.  I'm running Linux on an
individual computer that, technically, is linked to two other computers in
the house (the Windows side is networked fine, the Linux side isn't yet
speaking to the other two computers), but I'm not worried about security
there, since it's just me and my hubby.  I just don't want to leave it
totally open to marauding strangers, eh?  :)

Kriselda

--
http://thunderfyre.net