[Techtalk] Website Building Program For Dummies (me)

Tabatha Persad tabatha3 at attbi.com
Wed Aug 7 15:06:43 EST 2002

Hi Malke,

My Mandrake 8.2 distro includes Bluefish 0.7, Screem 0.4.1, and Quanta
(Plus) 2.0.1.  I haven't used the first two much, but they appear
remarkably similar to Quanta, which I have used.  I think you might like
any of these.

Depending on which distribution of Linux you are running, you can
probably find RPMs for these programs.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about things that these
programs can do.  Most of the Windows web page editors are bloated and
have far too many options, plus they insert Microsoft meta information
into your pages, which is icky.  The Linux equivalents are very simple
to work in.

Good luck!

Tabatha