[Techtalk] "I need to use Windows because ..."

Scott scott at scottah.com
Sun Aug 11 15:22:36 EST 2002

On Sun, 2002-08-11 at 14:06, caitlynmaire at earthlink.net wrote:
> Red Hat  7.3 or 8.0 (beta)  Put simply:  things work.  OK, the menus
> aren't handled as nicely across various WMs like they are in Mandrake,
> but that's trivial.  Mandrake always ships with broken bits.  Red Hat
> hasn't since 7.0.

Caity-

Thanks for the information.  In the past everything on Red Hat for
always worked, but I do have to say that Suse 8.0 was the same way,
everything just worked.  I guess I am going to stop winning about them
and just try it now on the Vaio.  If it works I will use it, nothing to
stop me from changing later :)

So, apology to group about my Suse winning, off to install.  See you on
the other side...........

-Scott