[Techtalk] is / was there a networking course?

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Tue Aug 27 12:35:31 EST 2002

hi all,

well i am just SO proud of myself!!... got NFS working and my two
gnu/linux machines happily talking away last night, made my backups from
the laptop, etc....:-))) *beam*

im working my way through Marcel Gagne's 'Linux System Administration'
(which i must add is not only a great tutorial but a real laugh as
well... as you can imagine if you know his writing!)...

but i wondered, has there ever been a linuxchix networking / security
course?...
or if not, could i put in a request for one please?... :-)

bw
miriam - proud mum to two mandrake machines :)
--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

 _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email