[Techtalk] Spurious kernel interrupt?

Maria Blackmore mariab at cats.meow.at
Thu Aug 29 22:55:53 EST 2002

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Maria Blackmore wrote:

> In any case, it will do your machine no great harm.  There will probably
> be some underlying issue that is causing this, such as the hardware
> suggestions above, or intereference, or the phase of the moon, or
> sunspots, or the fact that it is the first Saturday after first full moon
> in Winter (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ballard/bofh/) :)

Sorry to reply to myself, but I forgot to mention here, that if there is
an underlying cause that is "bad" it will probably be nearly impossible to
find unless it starts to cause some other (possibly equally strange)
issue, so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.  Equally, there are
many things which could be causing this which are perfectly harmless.

Maria