Electrical hacking (was Re: [Techtalk] [OT] charging USB device without a PC)

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Mon Apr 14 09:25:49 EST 2003

Maria Blackmore said:
> Electrons are perfect accountants, you never find any go missing, and
> they will only flow if there is a completed circuit.
Oooh ooh ooh........no they're not :-P

Just that if you're talking about "reasonable" currents, in the vast
majority[0] of cases, not enough electrons will spontaneously make the
journey concerned to do anything :)
[0] I seem to recall a wonderful definition of "never", as applied to
quantum mechanics - something along the lines of "expected to happen less
than once in the lifetime of the universe" :^)
Meredydd
--
Maintainer, Everybuddy project
http://www.everybuddy.com/