Using LinuxChix members as research subjects
In order to ask LinuxChix lists about participating in a survey or study, we ask that you:
- review our bibliography of studies into women and Free Software
- contact us to have studies page updated with details of your study
- consider the question of "survey burnout": is your study any different from others in this list? how are you dealing with the fact that some of your target audience will not take part in the study because they've already taken five surveys on your topic?
- when asking people to be part of the study, let them know when they can expect to be able to see the findings and if at all possible let them know that you will share drafts with interested people
- when the final findings are available, email us to have this table updated to either link to them or to give a citation